Thank you to all participants and speakers who made this event such a success!!
Information about our next events can be found here: OILS2020
This is the 7th edition of a research conference organized by postdocs and senior PhD students from ETH, UZH, and USZ for early career researchers.
|today - event||Registration||!! Registration will close early if 250 participants are already registered|
|Registration for Parallel Sessions 2 and 3||!! LIMITED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS !! |
do not forget to sign up when you register
|during event||Onsite registration possible||!Cash Only!|
For Onsite-Registration: We can only take cash payments. Please, register online anytime before the event if you prefer to pay by credit card.
- Prof Dr MD Guillaume Canaud (Associate Professor at the Renal Division of Necker Hospital, Paris, FR)
- PD Dr Antonia Maria Müller (Hematology Lab, University Hospital Zürich, CH)
- Prof Dr Eleonore Lépinard (Associate Professor at Institute for Social Sciences & Centre for Gender Studies, University of Lausanne, CH)
- Prof Dr Johannes Bohacek (Professor at the Department of Health Sciences & Technology, ETH Zürich, CH)
- Dr Wen Hwa Lee (Director of the Oxford Martin Programme on Affordable Medicine, University of Oxford, & CEO of Action Against AMD, UK)
- Dr Mirko Santello (Editor at Frontiers, Lausanne, CH)
- Dr Verity Elston (Head of Careers Advice for the Graduate Campus UNIL & Director of Portfolio Formation, Lausanne, CH)
- Dr Simona Isler (Equal Opportunity Commissioner for SNFS, Bern, CH)
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Werner (Member of the Executive Committee of the Foundation Council SNFS, ETHZ, CH)
Open Innovation Day
- Prof Dr Lawrence Rajendran (Founder of Science Matters & Deputy Director of Dementia Research Institute at King's College London, UK)
- Prof Dr Stephen Curry (Chair of DORA Steering Committee, Professor of Structural Biology & Assistant Provost at Imperial College London, UK)
- Prof Dr Stephan Beck (Professor of Medical Genomics, UCL Cancer Institute & founding member of the Human Epigenome Project & the Personal Genome Project, UK)
- Prof Dr Jeanette McCarthy (Adjunct Associate Professor at UCSF & Department of Community and Family Medicine at Duke University & Founder of Precision Medicine Advisors, USA)
- Dr Merja Hoppe (Head of Research Support Services at the ETH Library, Zürich, CH)
- Dr Tania Jenkins (Scientific Officer at SCNAT, Bern, CH, & co-founder of EvoKE)
- PD Dr Paolo Cinelli (Head of Research, Division of Trauma Surgery, Center for Clinical Research, University Hospital Zürich, CH)
- Dr Bernd Pulverer (Chief Editor The EMBO Journal; Head at EMBOPress, DE)
- Dr Sonali Quantius (Director Human Genetics (Computational Biology) at GlaxoSmithKline, London, UK)
Registration fees for the conference
Registration fees are listed below. Coffee breaks, lunches, and evening networking apéros are included. Participants are expected to book and pay their own accommodation and travel expenses. All members of the organization committee are volunteers and we make no profit from this event.
|Registration Fees (onsite Cash only!)|
|Life Sciences PostDoc Day ||50 CHF|
|Life Sciences Innovation Day||50 CHF|
|Cancellation deadline (no refund afterwards)||October 1st|